Fully automatic RCA automatic cleaning machine
As one of the most used processes in the semiconductor wafer cleaning industry, the RCA cleaning process has existed for many years. Initially, the cleaning methods used by people were not standardized and systematic. In 1965, RCA (Radio Corporation of America) developed the RCA cleaning method for silicon wafer cleaning and applied it to the production of RCA components. The cleaning process used in the factory is basically based on the original RCA cleaning method.
The RCA cleaning method relies on solvents, acids, surfactants and water to spray, purify, oxidize, etch and dissolve wafer surface pollutants, organic matter and metal ion contamination without destroying the surface characteristics of the wafer. Rinse thoroughly in ultrapure water (UPW) after each use of chemicals.
RCA device features
1. Adopt PLC automatic control, according to customer needs, there are multiple formulas for customers to choose;
2. It has the function of switching between manual mode and automatic mode;
3. Front-mounted manipulator transmission, mechanical and electrical dual limit card control, high positioning accuracy, stable transmission, and reliable operation;
4. There are machines made of various materials such as PVC/PP/SUS304; they can be selected according to the nature of the liquid medicine and the process requirements;
5. The process tank can be equipped with different product processes such as spraying, overflow, circulation, throwing, rotation, coil cooling, ultrasonic cleaning, etc. according to customer needs;
6. There is a transparent window on the door panel of the machine shell, which is convenient for observing the operation of the machine;
7. The machine is equipped with a drying machine customized according to customer needs, and a series of operations can be completed directly on the main screen of Bench.
RCA equipment process
A. Spraying: Use high-pressure water to quickly rinse the remaining medicinal liquid on the product;
B. Overflow: The edge of the tank is zigzag, and the pure water in the tank overflows all the time;
C. Circulation: use the circulation pump to keep the liquid medicine in the tank in a flowing state, so that the cleaning effect is better;
D. Throwing: the tank is equipped with a throwing mechanism, so that the product and the liquid medicine have a better contact effect;
E. Rotation: The tank is equipped with a rotating mechanism to make the product rotate in the tank to prevent the product from being incompletely cleaned;
F. Coil cooling: the tank is equipped with ice water coils to better ensure the stability of the temperature in the tank;
G. Ultrasonic cleaning: mainly use the strong impact effect of ultrasonic waves to clean the substances attached to the surface of the product;
H. Hot nitrogen drying: through high-temperature ion wind, the residual water stains on the product surface can be quickly dried;
I. Transmission mode: PLC controls the manipulator to move left and right, run up and down, and has the function of reversing.
The overall composition and structure of the equipment
As shown in the figure, the equipment structure is mainly composed of the frame, the process tank, the manipulator transmission system, the exhaust system, the electric control system, the water system, the air system, and the dryer module.
Depending on the nature of the process tank, there are some differences in the corresponding treatment of the equipment:
(1) The equipment frame is made of stainless steel 304 square tube skeleton;
(2) The shell is divided into fire-resistant PVC, porcelain white PP board, and SUS304 board coating according to the different properties of the chemical liquid in the process tank;
(3) The electric control area is set at the upper rear part of the machine, completely isolated from the pipeline and gas circuit areas at the middle and bottom;
(4) The tank material is also divided into quartz, PTFE, PVDF, SUS 316, NPP and other materials according to the different properties of the liquid medicine;
(5) The part where the manipulator extends into the process area is treated with anti-acid, anti-alkali and anti-organic corrosion;
(6) The exhaust system of the equipment consists of an air regulating plate, an air cavity and an air valve. The air valve is located on the top or rear of the machine, and two types of automatic air valve and manual air valve can be selected according to different processes; the air chamber and the machine shell are fully welded, and there is a reverse flow pipe inside to prevent water vapor from condensing in the chamber. Unable to discharge normally; the air regulating plate is located on the back side of the tank body in the process area, and is an adjustable structure, and the air volume can be controlled by adjusting the air regulating plate.